PathWave FPGA Programming Environment
Customize your instruments to accelerate your measurements. Simplify the development of custom digital signal processing algorithms for hardware FPGA devices. Reconfigure instruments with shorter compiling time and customizable processing functions.
- Rapidly prototype new control structures on arbitrary waveform generators and digitizers
- Insert your own logic into instrument FPGAs
- Compile-to-hardware with one-click
- Quickly visualize your application flow
- Steamline your design process with native FPGA-code compatibility
- Supports VHDL, Verilog and Xilinx projects, and Xilinx IP Catalog
Insert Your FPGA Logic into Keysight Instruments
Get more from your arbitrary waveform generator, digitizer, and transceiver. Add logic, control, and combinatorial routines to a wide range of Keysight instruments. PathWave FPGA opens up Keysight instruments, enabling you to insert custom logic into the instrument FPGA. Learn how to use PathWave FPGA with the Keysight M3102A Digitizer today.
Rapidly prototype FPGA code on Keysight AWGs, digitizers, and more
User-friendly graphical FPGA programming environment
Native FPGA code compatibility
Compile to hardware with one click
Ready-to-use libraries minimize custom FPGA code development