Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The most complete Local Interconnect Network Test Tool:
- Powerful Analysis with superior Trigger capabilities
- Easy Device Validation with Codeless Emulation of Nodes and Network
- Stress Robustness Tests with sophisticated Error Insertion
- Diagnostic Transport Layer Test
- Supports all LIN revisions from 1.0 up to 2.0
- Real-time script execution in dedicated hardware
- Accurate timing measurements with 10µs resolution
- Compatible with LIN 12V and 24V buses
The LIN Tester is the "Complete Test in a Single Tool" solutions for Local interconnect Networks. The efficient analysis and emulation capabilities in real time on the compact hardware, in durable housing, make the LIN Tester the foremost LIN test tool.
The complete analysis of protocol data, the precise analysis of the protocol timing parameter with a resolution of 10 µs and flexible triggering make the analysis and error tracing in Local interconnect networks fast and effective.
The real time emulation implemented on the LIN Tester hardware permits precise communication timing, the flexible programming of protocol timing errors and the dynamic changes between operational mode and timing schedules.
The emulation can be configured alternatively for LIN secondary, the LIN primary or the complete LIN network.
An efficient programming interface permits the development of scripts, which facilitate the automation of test sequences and ease complex analysis tasks.
With the LIN Go function a graphical control panel can quickly be developed and is easy for control and visualization of test runs.
With the diagnostic protocol functionality, the diagnostic transport layer implementation can be validated and used to collect diagnostic information from the network.
Through the use of a LIN Tester, the development of robust Local interconnect networks becomes possible with only one tool.