Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
This license enables software for "Inverse Multiplexing for ATM" (IMA) on the Network Analyzer's J6824A Eight-port E1/T1 LIM.
With the J6825A IMA license, Keysight's J6824A Eight-port E1/T1 LIM is the first to offer multiport IMA analysis on a hot-swappable interface. This enables network operators to purchase one Network Analyzer for use in troubleshooting any LAN and WAN interface, from T1 up to Gigabit Ethernet. Aggregated IMA traffic is analyzed in the same way as other ATM LIMs, with cell mode and frame mode (AAL-2/AAL-5 reassembly) available plus other ATM analysis features, such as policing, etc.
- Analysis on both directions of two to eight link IMA groups.
- Same ATM analysis available on aggregated IMA group as with other ATM LIMs, including real-time AAL-2/AAL-5 reassembly on 4096 virtual channels, multi-VC policing, real-time statistics, full rate capture, etc.
- Options for 8-pin modular (RJ45/48C) and Bantam 100/120 Ohm (balanced) connectors for E1/T1 and 75 Ohm BNC (unbalanced) connectors for E1 IMA circuits.
- Eight-port Monitor Tap accessories (J6826A and J6827A) available for passive in-line monitoring of IMA (see Related Products and Services below).