Introducing the Keysight i3070 Series 7i inline test system — your path to superior test coverage and enhanced throughput.
Featuring the latest Quad-Density Pin Cards, Series 7i can accommodate up to 5760 test nodes while maintaining a slim 800mm width footprint. This increased capacity provides more resources for complex testing requirements and allows for processing larger panels while saving board handling and transfer time.
Rest easy knowing your investment is secure, as the Series 7i guarantees full backward compatibility with current E9988E and E9988EL test programs and fixtures.
- Doubles Test Nodes: Accommodates up to 2x more test nodes while maintaining a compact footprint.
- Integrates Supercapacitor Testing: Effortlessly tests supercapacitors up to 100 Farads (F) through an available integration solution.
- Enables Low-Current Measurement: Achieves measurements as low as 100 nano-Amperes (nA), streamlining development time.
- Accelerates Shorts Test: Executes Enhanced Shorts Test algorithm 50% faster compared to traditional methods.
- Enhances Coverage: Improves coverage via automatic cluster test generation.
- Facilitates Expansion: Offers a built-in functional port for expanding test capabilities.
- Overcomes Access Limitations: Integrates x1149 Boundary Scan Analyzer to overcome restricted test access.
For more information about Keysight's ICT systems, please visit www.keysight.com/find/ict
Interested in a E9988GL?
Extend the Capabilities for your High-Density In-Circuit Test (ICT) System, I337x Series 7i
E9988E In-Line 2-Module ICT System, i337x, Series 5i
E9986E In-Line Four-Module In-Circuit Test System, i367x Series 5i
E9902G 2-Module ICT System, i317x Series 6
2-Module In-Circuit Test (ICT) System, i327x Series 6
E9903G 4-Module ICT System, i307x Series 6
x1149 Boundary Scan Analyzer
3070AF ICT i3070 Accessories