Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
E8900K USB Port Hardware Key
USB Port Hardware Key
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
The E8900K-030 USB Port Hardware Key enables 32 and 64 Bit OS and is used to secure all Keysight EEsof EDA licenses.
The E8900K-030 universal serial bus (USB) Port Hardware Key secures all Keysight EEsof EDA software licenses by enabling them to run on a personal computer (PC) in which this key is plugged into. It supports all 2012 and later releases of the following software products:
- For Genesys licensing information, refer to Genesys Licensing Options.
- Note: After Genesys 2012 installation, the Flex Dongle driver is located in:
- Advanced Design System (ADS)
- Electromagnetic Professional (EMPro)
- Integrated Circuit Chacterization & Analysis Program (IC-CAP)
- Model Builder Program (MBP)
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA)
- Advanced Model Analysis (AMA)
Upon your purchase of Keysight EEsof software, your software license file can be generated using either:
- the unique 9 digit serial number of the USB Port Hardware key (as shown), or...
- the local area network (LAN) Ethernet (wired or wireless) adapter's physical address
The USB Port Hardware key offers the convenience of Keysight EEsof software license portability to run the software on different computers where the software and its license file are installed. However, you may risk losing this USB key which then prevents you from using the software.
To avoid this situation, you can alternatively secure your Keysight EEsof software license to your PC LAN physical address. In this case, the USB Port Hardware Key would not be required.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements