This product will be discontinued with a last order date of October 31, 2011. It will be replaced by the E1969A, one of the E5515C applications.
- TD-SCDMA ARB source for flexible phone receiver (RSSI) testing
- High-speed transmitter measurements support all TD-SCDMA chipset calibration
- Dynamic power provides fast series of power measurements for high-speed amplitude characterization (requires chipset support)
- Channel power measurement < ±0.65 dB (< ±0.3 dB typical)
- Adjacent channel leakage ratio (ACLR) measurement
±1.6 MHz offsets: < ±0.8 dB (< ±0.4 dB typical) at -33 dBc
±3.2 MHz offsets: < ±0.8 dB (< ±0.4 dB typical) at -43 dBc
- Channel power measurement -65 to +28 dBm
The Keysight E6835A TD-SCDMA calibration application for the Keysight E6601A Wireless Communications Test Set provides all the necessary capabilities to calibrate your TD-SCDMA mobile devices. This calibration application, designed for non-signaling test in high-volume manufacturing, helps you achieve your time-to-market goals while lowering your cost of test for TD-SCDMA wireless devices.
The E6835A TD-SCDMA test solution is based on the new, next-generation, high-performance E6601A test set. You gain the benefits of industry leading measurement speed, optional time-based and portable licensing, and an integrated open Windows® PC. With applications focused on calibration, flexible licensing, a built-in PC, and high-speed measurements, the multi-format test capabilities of the E6601A offers a TD-SCDMA/GSM calibration solution that can increase your throughput and reduce your test costs.
- ARB source for flexible phone receiver (RSSI) testing
- High-speed transmitter measurements:
- Mean power and RRC-filtered power
- Adjacent channel leakage ratio
- Spectrum emission mask
- Error vector maginitude
- Frequency error
- Peak code domain error
- Dynamic power for fast series of power measurements
- High-performance spectrum monitor
- Spectral analysis in a Windows interface
Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation