This product will be discontinued with a last order date of October 31, 2011. It will be replaced by the E1962B or the E1966A, one of the E5515C applications.
- cdma2000/1xEV-DO ARB source for flexible phone receiver (RSSI) testing
- High-speed transmitter measurements support cdma2000/1xEV-DO chipset calibration
- Dynamic Power provides fast series of power measurements for high-speed amplitude characterization (requires chipset support)
- Optional Fast Devise Tune capability combines Dynamic Power, frequency hopping and simultaneous source (RSSI) for high-speed transmitter and receiver characterization of supported chipsets
- Modulation quality - Residual Rho > 0.99 (typical)
- Modulation quality - Residual EVM < 3% (typical)
- Channel power measurement < +\- 0.6 dB (< +\- 0/3 dB typical)
- Channel Power measurement -65 dBm to +28 dBm
- TX spurious emissions 0 dBm to 30 dBm
The Keysight E6833A cdma2000/1xEV-DO cal application for the E6601A test set provides all the necessary capabilities to calibrate your cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO mobile devices. This cal application, design for non-signaling test in high-volume manufacturing, helps you achieve your time-to-market goals while lowering your cost of test for cdma2000 and 1xEV-DO wireless devices.
This cdma2000/1xEV-DO test solution is based on the new, next-generation, high-performance E6601A test set. You gain the benefits of industry leading measurement speed, optional time-based and portable licensing, and an integrated open Windows PC.
With applications focused on calibration, flexible licensing, a built-in PC and high-speed measurements, the next-generation capabilities of this test set offer a cdma2000/1xEV-DO calibration solution that can increase your throughput and reduce your test costs.
- ARB Source for Flexible Phone Receiver (RSSI) Testing
- High-speed Transmitter Measurements:
- Channel Power
- Occupied Bandwidth
- TX Spurious Emissions
- Dynamic Power for Fast Series of Power Measurements
- High-performance Spectrum Monitor
- Spectral Analysis in Windows interface
- Optional Fast Device Tune Capability
- Simultaneous Tx Power and RSSI measurements in variable (5 ms to 20 ms) step sizes
cdma2000 is a registered certification mark of the Telecommunications Industry Association. Used under license.
Windows in a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.