- Provides fast switching between GSM, GPRS, EGPRS, W-CDMA and HSDPA wireless formats
- Supports all functionality of the E6701E, E6704A and E6703D (when these lab applications are licensed and installed in the test set)
- Add the N5970A Interactive Functional Test Software to automate and simplify design verification, stress test and "user experience" test
Network In A Box
The majority of 3G mobile devices are being developed for W-CDMA/GSM dual mode applications. Along with the performance expectations in each technology, is the requirement of the device to properly deal with a W-CDMA to GSM handover.
The Keysight E6785D GSM/GPRS/EGPRS_W-CDMA lab application (fast switching) for the 8960 Series 10 test set allows designers to integrate and debug in W-CDMA/HSDPA and handover to GSM/GPRS/EGPRS for interoperability validation. The E6785D offers extensive network simulation and RF measurement capability to test UMTS signaling functionality, IP performance and user experience.
For details of the capabilities in a specific technology refer to the lab application that supports that technology: E6703D for W-CDMA/HSDPA, E6701E for GSM/GPRS and E6704A for EGPRS.
- Wireless formats supported: GSM, GPRS, EGPRS and W-CDMA/HSDPA (with corresponding lab applications installed)
- Switches between W-CDMA/HSDPA and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS formats in less than two seconds
- Data channel functionality to test end-to-end connectivity and to verify throughput, robustness of radio link control and IP connectivity
- Fast transmitter and receiver measurements in all technologies