Verify designs meet RF specifications as specified by 3GPP2
- Test up to 4.9 Mbps over FMCTAP/RMCTAP
- Release B 64QAM support
- Release B multi-carrier functionality for physical layer test in one box
Ensure mobile designs, applications, and services meet your customers’ expectations
- Hybrid Mode testing with the E6702 cdma2000® lab application / eHRPD support with EAP-AKA’ authentication
- Non-optimized handovers between LTE and eHRPD when coupled with the Keysight E6621A PXT wireless communications test set for LTE
- Test up to 3 PDNs over eHRPD using IPv4 and/or IPv6, PDN naming setting, network initiated VSNCP re-sync for IPv4 and IPv6,HSGW to send VSNCP terminate message to the UE and enable/disable DUT IPV6 router advertisement message for eHRPD
- VoIP testing using enhanced multi-flow packet application / Packet data performance testing in Release A with data rates up to 3.1 Mbps
- Automate real-world “user experience” conditions similar to a real network with the Keysight N5972A and N5973A interactive functional test software
- Learn more about application testing, such as A-GPS functional testing, battery drain analysis, fixed mobile convergence, simulating real-world fading, and high-speed data throughput testing. Application Testing with the 8960
Industry leading 1xEV-DO one-box network emulator for mobile data analysis and handset test
The Keysight E6706E lab application software runs on the industry standard 8960 Series 10 (E5515C/E) wireless communications test set providing network emulation and mobile device design, integration, and validation test tools designed specifically for the needs of wireless developers. This test solution offers the highest sustained packet-switched data rates, the most 3GPP2 standards-compliant RF measurements, real-time protocol logging, optional digital baseband fading, and useful analysis tools.
E6706F is the latest release with more enhanced test capabilities for 1xEV-DO.