Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Visual Studio.net WTM suite supports LTE FDD/TDD, cdma2000, 1xEV-DO, GSM,GPRS,EGPRS,DC-HSDPA,HSPA+, HSPA, W-CDMA, AMPS, IS-95
- Includes E6567E and E6568E
- Pre-defined test steps and devices with friendly Windows interface make it easy for defining and changing test plans without any programming.
- VB.net based development platform provides most flexibility for customizing test steps and adding new instruments.
- PC based software applies for manufacture, service and R&D customers for fast development and deployment.
The Keysight E6569E Wireless Test Manager suite is the first collection of the new Wireless Test Manager products the offer a Visual Basic .NET test development platform. The new E6569E suite allows you to purchase the Wireless Test Managers at a significant savings over purchasing each test manager separately. The E6569E includes a license and a security key for a single PC and the E6567E (cdma2000/1xEV-DO/LTE) and E6568E (2G/3G/LTE) Wireless Test Manager software.
See the individual Wireless Test Manager products for technical information, product literature and other information.
Learn more about Keysight Wireless Network Emulators