Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Supports 8960 Test Applications
- E1987A Fast Switching Mobile Test Application
- E1968A GSM/GPRS/EGPRS Mobile Test Application
- E1963A W-CDMA Mobile Test Application
Supports E6621A PXT Wireless Communication Test Set
- N6051A LTE RF parametric test with test mode signaling
- Visual Basic .NET-based development platform provides flexibility for customizing test steps and adding new instruments
- Pre-defined test steps and devices with Windows® friendly interface make it easy to define and change test plans without programming
- PC-based software allows manufacturing, service, and R&D customers to quickly develop and deploy new devices
- Supports DC-HSDPA
- Supports LTE FDD/TDD transmitter and receiver testing
- Supports Windows 7 Professional and Enterprise
The Keysight E6568E wireless test manager is a powerful, flexible, all-in-one test system software application that makes automated test development and support easier than ever. If you plan to test LTE/UMTS mobile devices with the latest technologies, the E6568E is the product for you.
The E6568E provides technology-specific tests, easy-to-use operator and development interfaces, and Microsoft Visual Basic .NET programming for complex test development. The test wizard reduces programming time, allowing you to focus on test. Easily customize test sequences, parameters, and specifications to meet your testing needs.
Microsoft is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Visual Studio and Visual Basic are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries, and are used under license.
Windows is a trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Learn more about Keysight Wireless Network Emulators