- Temperature range: -260 degrees C to 260 degrees C
- Maximum temperature: 260 degrees C
- Accuracy, 2% of reading from -260 to -110 degrees C, ± 2.2 degrees C from -110 to 260 degrees C
- Resolution: 1 degree C or 1 degree F
- Length: 36 inches (0.9 meters)
- Termination: 3/4 inch dual banana plug
The Keysight E2307A is a Type-K thermocouple bead temperature probe. It has a Type-K exposed welded thermocouple junction. Its No. 24 AWG wire is terminated in a 3/4 inch dual banana plug. The positive lead is of a nickel-chromium composition, and the negative lead is nickel-aluminum.
The E2307A can be used with the 34401A, however, it requires an external program to convert the voltage measurements to temperature.
For more information about Keysight test leads and probes for multimeters, please visit Multimeter Test Leads and Multimeter Probes.
Learn about available Keysight Digital Multimeter (DMM).