- 2-Slot, B-size, register based
- Switching and attenuation up to 26.5 GHz
- Drive any Keysight 8766K/67K/68K/69K microwave switch
- Drive any Keysight 3332XG prog. step attenuator
- Programmable 1 or 10 dB steps up to 110 dB
- Select internal or use external energizing power
The Keysight E1370A switch/step attenuator driver is a B-size, 2-slot, register-based VXI module. It provides room for you to install one single-pole multithrow microwave switch or a programmable step attenuator.
The 8766K/8767K/8768K/8769K single-pole, multithrow switches can be installed, providing 3-, 4-, 5-, or 6-throw switching. Alternatively, the 33320G/H, 33321G/H, 33322G/H, and 33323K step attenuators can be installed providing broadband accuracy, high repeatability over a long life, and rapid switching flexibility. Whichever device you choose, you must order each one separately.
This module contains the control, drive, and power circuitry for mounting and controlling the microwave switches or step attenuators. Additionally, it comes with a 14-pin DIP socket for connecting one microwave switch or step attenuator either in the module or remotely.