The Keysight E1353A FET Multiplexer is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module that switches 16 channels each of high, low, and guard. When used with the E1326B DMM or E1411B DMM, it makes automatically compensated thermocouple temperature measurements. The FET multiplexer module consists of a B-size component card (labeled E1351-66201) and a screw terminal block that plugs onto the component card. The E1353A is functionally similar to the E1351A, E1352A, E1357A, and E1358A.
Common high, low, and guard signals are connected by tree switch to both the tree terminals on the terminal card and the analog bus connector. A digital bus cable is shipped with each module. It attaches to a digital bus connector on the faceplates, and is used to synchronize scanned measurements up to 13,000/s with the Keysight DMMs. Additionally, shunt and series signal conditioning elements can be added to each channel.
- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- Up to 13,000 channels/s scanning with Keysight DMMs
- 100,000 switches/s from downloaded scan list
- Built-in thermistor reference junction
- Temperature, voltage, current, and Ohm readings
- 16-channel 3-wire, or 8-channel 4-wire multiplexer