- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- Low-thermal offset reed relays, <4 µ V
- Built-in thermistor reference junction
- 16-channel 3-wire or 8-channel 4-wire multiplexer
- Channel scanning with Keysight DMMs
- Measures, temperature, voltage, and current
The Keysight E1347A General-Purpose Reed Relay Multiplexer is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module with thermocouple compensation. It switches 16 channels of high, low, and guard each. The module has low-thermal offset performance. The multiplexer module consists of a B-size component card (labeled E1345-66201) and a screw terminal block that plugs onto the component card. The E1347A is functionally similar to the E1345A.
Using the E1326B or E1411B DMMs, the E1347A performs channel scanning with automatic conversions for many thermocouple types. Temperature measurements are made with automatic cold junction compensation. The card, in conjunction with Keysight VXI DMMs, also measures voltage, current, and two- and four-wire &omega.