- 1-Slot, B-size, register based
- Four isolated voltage or current DACs
- ± 10.92 V or ± 21.8 mA output
- Software calibration
- Remote voltage sensing with no-fault operation
- Multiple channels connected in series/parallel
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link
The E1328A 4-Channel D/A Converter is a B-size, 1-slot, register-based VXI module. It has four independent, isolated digital-to-analog channels configurable for either dc voltage or dc current output. Remote voltage sensing is available with no-fault operation.
All four channels are independently isolated and may be floated up to 350 Vdc from ground. Multiple channels may be connected in series or in parallel to increase the voltage or current range (to 48 V or 96 mA using a single module). The D/A converter can be calibrated through software commands. You can use this module in a system with a 5.5-digit multimeter (E1326B or equivalent) and multiplexer. Then, the system can be programmed to automatically calibrate the D/A outputs to 24-hour specifications each day. This product may be adapted for use in a C-size mainframe.