- Dynamic range: > 80 dB (typical)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 MHz
- Sweep or single frequency test modes
- Fixed test amplitude or custom Amplitude Profile
- 10 to 50 points per decode
- Two pair of tracking gain and phase markers
- Logarithmic plot of gain & phase and tabular view of test results
- Easily export and/or save measurement results in .csv format for offline analysis
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by packages D3000AUTA, D3000GENA, D3000AERA, D3000PWRA, and D3000BDLA. These replacement packages enable multiple software options at once. Select the package that best applies to your industry.
Frequency Response Analysis (FRA) a critical measurement used to characterize the frequency response (gain and phase versus frequency) of a variety of today’s electronic designs including passive filters, amplifier circuits and negative feedback networks of switch mode power supplies (loop response). Engineers typically use network analyzers or standalone low-frequency FRAs to perform these types of measurements, but for the first time in an oscilloscope, automatic frequency response analysis is now available in Keysight’s InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscopes. This frequency-domain measurement capability is achieved with a swept gain and phase measurement versus frequency (Bode plot). The FRA software uses the oscilloscope’s built-in waveform generator (WaveGen) to stimulate the circuit under test at various frequency settings and captures the input and output signals using two oscilloscope channels. At each test frequency, the oscilloscope measures, computes and plots gain (20LogVout/Vin) and phase logarithmically.
To learn more about frequency response testing using a Keysight InfiniiVision oscilloscope, download the DSOXT3FRA/DSOX4FRA/DSOX6FRA data sheet.