Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing CAN/CAN FD/LIN serial busses using hardware-based architecture
- Ability to trigger and decode ISO CAN FD and non-ISO CAN FD
- CAN-dbc and Lin-ldf symbolic trigger and decode by importing an industry-standard .dbc and .ldf files (standard capability)
- CAN and CAN FD eye-diagram mask testing (also requires DSOX3MASK mask test option)
- Precision differential active probes available
- Mixed-signal measurements across analog sensors, serial buses, and digital ECU signals
- Multiple bus decode triggering and listing display and on-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveform
- Real-time frame and error frame counters/totalizers including bus load
The Automotive serial triggering and analysis (CAN, CAN FD, LIN) option for InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series Oscilloscopes allows you to trigger on either standard or extended CAN/ CAN FD message IDs. It supports triggering on a data frame, and allows you to specify message IDs, data and data length for filtering messages of interest. Triggering on and decoding specific error conditions, including stuff errors, form errors, CRC errors, acknowledge errors, and error frames, are also supported. Error triggering can also be filtered by frame ID.
This option supports ISO CAN FD specified in ISO 11898-1 as well as non-ISO CAN FD.
CAN-dbc symbolic trigger and decode is also supported by importing an industry-standard .dbc file that defines your CAN system.
This option also supports triggering on LIN frame IDs and data, and includes color-coded parity and check sums errors. LIN symbolic triggering and decoding is also supported by importing a .ldf file.
Keysight’s InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series oscilloscope can decode two serial buses simultaneously using hardware-based decoding. It is the only scope on the market that can also display the captured data in a time-interleaved “Lister” display. Sometimes it may be necessary to correlate data from one serial bus to another.
Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and then quickly navigate to “found and marked” events using the scope’s front panel forward and back navigation keys.
This measurement application option works with all InfiniiVision 3000T X-Series 2 channel and 4 channel DSO and MSO models.
To download the various CAN and CAN FD mask test files based on baud rate, probing polarity, and network length, click on the Document Library tab above.