Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Supports decoding and triggering on the USB Power Delivery (USB PD) protocol.
- Hardware-based decoding to capture random and infrequent errors quickly
- Supports dual-bus analysis with time-interleave lister display
- Trigger on Preamble, EOP, and Ordered sets (SOP, SOP’, SOP”, etc.)
- Trigger on Header content hexadecimally, or on symbolic messages including control message types, data message types, or extended message types
REPLACEMENT PRODUCT: This product has been replaced by packages D4000GENA, D4000PWRA, D4000USBA and D4000BDLA. These replacement packages enable multiple software options at once. Select the package that best applies to your industry.
The USB Type-C connection has broadened the range of USB usability by incorporating a dynamic power system called USB Power Delivery (USB PD). Negotiating required power between various USB devices is achieved over the USB’s Type-C connector’s CC line utilizing a serial protocol based on bi-phase marked coding (BMC). The USB PD protocol option (DSOX4UPD) for InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes provides an easy way to debug the 300 kbps signal to provide protocol-level debug information of the USB PD serial bus. This option includes enhanced serial analysis capability for decode and listing window view, triggering, and post-acquisition searching.
Keysight’s InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscope can decode two serial buses simultaneously using hardware-based decoding. It is the only scope on the market that can also display the captured data from multiple buses in a time-interleaved “lister” display.
Use the automatic Search & Navigation capability to easily set up specific search criteria and the quickly navigate to “found and marked” events using the scope’s front panel forward and back navigation keys.
This measurement application option works on all InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series 2-channel and 4-channel DSO and MSO models.