Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
DSOX3012T Oscilloscope: 100 MHz, 2 Analog Channels
The DSOX3012T, 100 MHz oscilloscope provides 2 analog channels, 4 Mpts memory, 1,000,000 waveforms/sec update rate and standard touch zone trigger with an 8.5-in capacitive touch screen.
- Get 100 MHz and two analog channels.
- Easily view and analyze your signals with the 8.5-inch capacitive touch screen.
- Isolate signals in seconds with exclusive Zone touch triggering
- See more signal detail with the 1,000,000 wfms/s update rate.
- Capture more data with up to 4 Mpts memory.
- Expand your measurement capabilities with full upgradability: add bandwidth, digital channels, 20 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, 3-digit voltmeter, serial trigger and analysis, and mask testing at any time.
- 3-year factory warranty (90 days for unserialized accessories such as passive probes)
- certificate of calibration, 3-year calibration interval
- secure erase
- N2843A passive probe 500 MHz 10:1 attenuation, 1 per channel
- multi-language interface and help: Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, and Turkish
- documentation CD containing localized user guide, service guide, and programmer’s manual
- localized power cord and overlay
Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments.