- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing I²C, SPI, and UART/RS-232 serial buses
- Support for the I²C serial protocol
- Support for the 3-wire SPI serial protocol
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveforms
- Protocol trigger and hardware-based protocol decode
The I²C, SPI, and UART/RS-232 serial decode option for InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes (DSO models) displays responsive, time-aligned, on-screen decode of Inter-Integrated Circuit (I²C), 3-wire Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), and UART/RS232 serial communication buses. Because it is hardware-based, this option provides the fastest throughput solution for triggering on and analyzing I²C, SPI, and UART/RS-232 serial buses found in a wide variety of embedded designs.
DSOX1EMBD works with InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series models DSOX1102A and DSOX1102G.
D1200EMBA works with InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series models DSOX1204A and DSOX1204G.
Get a 30-day trial license for DSOX1EMBD.
The Embedded Serial Triggering and Analysis option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight InfiniiVision DSOX1000 Series oscilloscopes, so there are no setup files to download and install.
Interested in a DSOX1EMBD?
Featured Resources for DSOX1EMBD Embedded Serial Triggering and Analysis for InfiniiVision DSOX1000 Series Oscilloscopes
Help Files 2019.05.31
Programmer's Guide for InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (CHM)
Programming Guides 2019.05.31
Programmer's Guide for InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (PDF)