What are you looking for?
DAQ973A Data Acquisition System
Data Acquisition System
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Data Acquisition System with built-in 6 ½ digit DMM and autocalibration feature that compensates for internal drifts caused by time and temperature change. It comes with built-in USB, LAN and GPIB interface.
- 3-slot mainframe with USB, LAN and GPIB interfaces
- 6 1/2-digit (22-bit) internal DMM, scanning up to 450 channels per second with new solid-state multiplexer module
- 9 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- 24-bit sampling rate of 800 kSa/s with a new DAQM909A 4 channel digitizer module
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, AC/DC volts and current; resistance, frequency/period, diode test and capacitance
- 100k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- A BenchVue software license (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Get the next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system with a 3-slot mainframe and your choice of 9 plug-in modules. Interface with the DAQ using Keysight BenchVue DAQ software, the intuitive graphical front panel with task oriented, self-guiding menus, or a web browser.
- Advanced 6½ digit internal DMM with improved accuracy and faster measurement speed
- Ability to measure very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and higher resistance range (1000 MΩ)
- New auto-calibration that compensates for internal drifts caused by time and temperature changes
- 3497XA compatible, program and configuration
- All modules have been updated to have improved switching speeds and accuracies
- NEW DAQM900A solid state multiplexer with scan rate speed of up to 450 channels/sec
- NEW DAQM909A 24-bit digitizer module providing 4 channels, simultaneous sampling, differential inputs, and sample rates up to 800 kSa/s
Keysight’s BenchVue DAQ Control and Analysis app is available for use with the DAQ970A, DAQ973A, 34970A, 34972A and 34980A. BenchVue gives you an intuitive interface for test configuration and real-time data display and analysis. Setup and make measurements quickly, export data or log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types to interpret your data faster. BenchVue Software also supports many other Keysight instruments giving you a single interface for Keysight’s most popular instruments.