What are you looking for?
- Eye width, eye height, eye skew
- Level amplitude, level noise, level skew
- Linearity measurements and more
Powerful analysis features
- PAM-4 equalizers (LFE, CTLE) using the Infiniium serial data equalization software
- Embedding / de-embedding of channels using the InfiniiSim waveform transformation toolset for Infiniium oscilloscopes
- Jitter and amplitude analysis on JP03 patterns using the EZJIT analysis software
- PAM features integrated directly into the Infiniium graphical user interface (not a separate application)
- Offline analysis on a PC using saved or simulated PAM-4 waveforms running Infiniium Offline analysis software bundle
- Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes running firmware 6.30 or later
Demand for increased network bandwidth in data centers continues to grow. Pulse Amplitude Modulation (PAM) is a multi-level signaling format that is enabling technology to help address this need. The switch from NRZ to PAM-4 is revolutionary, rather than evolutionary from 100G, presenting many new design and measurement challenges.
The Keysight D9120PAMA PAM-4 analysis software for Infiniium real-time oscilloscopes is designed to accurately and quickly characterize PAM-4 electrical signals described in IEEE 802.3bj Clause 94 and address future PAM measurement needs as outlined in developing standards such as OIF-CEI-56G and IEEE 400G.
Get a 30-day trial license for D9120PAMA.
The D9120PAMA Pulse Amplitude Modulation PAM-N Analysis software comes pre-installed on Keysight Infiniium oscilloscopes, so there are no files to download and install.
Interested in D9120PAMA?
Extend the Capabilities for Your Pulse Amplitude Modulation PAM-N Analysis Software
Featured Resources for D9120PAMA Pulse Amplitude Modulation PAM-N Analysis Software
Data Sheets 2023.05.15
D9110PAMA / D9120PAMA PAM-N Analysis Software
View All Resources