- The fastest throughput oscilloscope solution for triggering on and analyzing I²C, SPI, RS232/422/485/UART, I²S, and USB PD serial buses
- Multiple bus decode and protocol lister / table display
- Perform 2-wire, 3-wire, and 4-wire SPI serial protocol trigger and analysis
- On-screen serial decode time-correlated with the serial data waveforms
- This package enables I²C, SPI, RS232/422/485/UART, I²S, and USB PD serial trigger and decode, mask limit testing, frequency response analysis (Bode plot), and enhanced HDTV video testing. Advanced math already comes standard on all 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes
The embedded software package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for a broad range of the most common serial buses used today for embedded and mixed-signal designs. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including mask testing and frequency response analysis to help test today’s electronic designs.
Get a 30-day trial license for D4000GENB.
The D4000GENB Embedded Analysis Software option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes.
Interested in a D4000GENB?
Data Sheets 2021.10.19
Embedded Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
Product Fact Sheets 2023.07.30
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software Options
Configuration Guides 2022.04.03
InfiniiVision Software Ordering Guide
View All Resources