D3000USBB USB 2.0 Trigger and Decode for 3000T/G X-Series
USB 2.0 low-, full-, and hi-speed speed serial trigger and decode for the 3000T and 3000G X-Series oscilloscopes, along with frequency response analysis, mask testing, and USB PD trigger and decode.
- This package enables serial triggering and decode for USB 2.0 low-, full- and hi-speed (requires 1 GHz bandwidth model), and USB power delivery (USB PD), along with the USB 2.0 signal quality test, mask limit test, and frequency response analysis (Bode plot) capabilities
- Verify the analog quality of signals generated by USB hubs, hosts, and devices based on USB-IF compliance standards
- Trigger on various USB packet types including Token, Data, Handshake, Special, as well as various error conditions including PID, CRC, and glitch errors
- Dual-bus decoding with time-interleaved protocol lister / table display
- Serial decode trace time-correlated with USB waveforms
- Compatible with segmented memory acquisition with decoding on every captured packet
- Precision differential probes available
The USB software package for Keysight’s InfiniiVision 3000T and 3000G X-Series oscilloscopes enables USB 2.0 low-, full-, and hi-speed protocol triggering and decode, as well as USB PD (Power Delivery) trigger and decode. This package also enables other advanced analysis capabilities including USB 2.0 automated signal quality testing, mask testing, and frequency response analysis (Bode plots) to help test and debug high-speed digital signals, such as USB 2.0.
Get a 30-day trial license for D3000USBB.
The D3000USBB USB 2.0 Triggering and Analysis Software option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight InfiniiVision 3000T/G X-Series oscilloscopes.
Interested in a D3000USBB?
Data Sheets 2021.08.01
USB Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
Product Fact Sheets 2023.07.30
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software Options
Configuration Guides 2022.04.03
InfiniiVision Software Ordering Guide
Application Notes 2019.11.25
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Characterization of Serial Buses
View All Resources