CX3322A is a 2-channel mainframe series with 14-bit or 16-bit resolution. The memory depth and the bandwidth is upgradable up to 256 MSa/s and 200 MHz respectively. The OS supports Windows 10.
- 2 analog channels for current and differential sensors and passive probe interface adapters
- Bandwidth options: 50 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz
- Memory depth options: 4 Mpts/ch, 16 Mpts/ch, 64 Mpts/ch, 256 Mpts/ch
- WXGA 14.1” capacitive multi touch screen
- 14-bit or 16-bit wide dynamic range
- Optimized to acquire low noise current sensor’s output
- 1 GSa/s acquisition and max. 200 MHz bandwidth
- Familiar trigger types and math functions available
Available current and differential sensors and adapters (optional accessory products)
- Current sensors: CX1101A, CX1102A, CX1103A, CX1104A
- Differential sensors: CX1105A
- Adapters: CX1151A
- “Anywhere” zoom for in-depth waveform analysis
- Automatic power and current profiler
- Statistical analysis: histogram, CCDF
- Spectrum analysis (FFT)
The CX3322A is a 2-channel model for engineers and researchers who need only one or two current waveform measurements at one time. Using a single channel current sensor (CX1101A, CX1103A, CX1104A) or a differential sensor (CX1105A) with a passive probe interface (CX1151A) enables power waveform measurements. The bandwidth options (50 MHz, 100 MHz and 200 MHz) and the memory depth options (4 Mpts/ch, 16 Mpts, 64 Mpts and 256 Mpts) are available. Upgrades for both bandwidth and memory depth options are also available for CX3300 users who need more performance. The number of channels is not upgradable.
For more information about waveform analyzer, please visit Device Current Waveform Analyzer.