CX3300APPC Current Waveform Analytics Software
CX3300APPC current waveform analytics software provides the all analysis capabilities of CX3300A offline. It enables the post-measurement analysis tasks without the instrument and accelerates the entire R&D process.
- Take advantage of offline analysis to improve CX3300 utilization and analysis efficiency.
- Waveform Analytics feature enables you to identify anomalies quickly
- All analysis capabilities are available on your PC
CX3300APPC current waveform analytics software provides the CX3300A’s power analysis capabilities offline, including Waveform Analytics feature, the math functions, FFT, CCDF, power/current profiler, trend analyzer and so on. It enables the post-measurement analysis tasks without the instrument and accelerates the entire R&D process.
a complete device development solution
Solve Measurement Challenges Faster And Easier
With its precision low-level dynamic current measurement capability at pA level and powerful waveform analytics features, you can:
- Improve the device design and power consumption performance by accurate characterization
- Ensure the device’s reliability by capturing rare anomalies during the long-duration operation
- Shorten time-to-market of high-performance and high-reliability devices by quick anomalies identification and analysis from massive waveform data
Measure, Capture and Characterize
In this part of the video, we illustrate the drawbacks of using only one conventional device to capture wide current measurement ranges. With Keysight's CX3300, it shows how impactful the instrument is for accelerating your characterization, validation, and debugging in your high-performance and low-power consumption IoT device development.
Accelerate the Time to Market for Your Product
With Keysight CX3300 and CX3300APPC current waveform analytics software, you can accelerate the time to market for a high-reliability product. Here is how:
- Perform a post-measurement analysis task on your PC without using the instrument.
- Share and collaborate the analysis of the same waveform data among your team member.
- Make use of the Waveform Trend Analyzer, Anywhere Zoom to quickly identify the major flaws in measurement levels.
Featured Resources for CX3300APPC Current Waveform Analytics Software
Application Notes 2019.12.09
Best Practices for Using the CX3300A’s Data Logger Mode
Application Notes 2020.06.05
Accelerate the Validation of a Power Management Integrated Circuit with Anomalous Waveform Analytics
Technical Overviews 2020.01.21
CX3300A Anomalous Waveform Analytics
Product Fact Sheets 2020.03.26
Accelerate HW Trojan Detection Technology Development for Robust IoT Device
Product Fact Sheets 2020.04.14
Anomalous Waveform Analytics Enabling Innovative Failure Analysis of MCUs and FPGAs
Data Sheets 2021.06.22
CX3300A Series Device Current Waveform Analyzer
View All Resources