Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
- Products and Services
- Instrument Workflow Software
- PathWave BenchVue Software
- BV9210B PathWave BenchVue Advanced Battery Test and Emulation
BV9210B PathWave BenchVue Advanced Battery Test and Emulation
Emulation Based on a Unique Battery Model
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
Availability depends on configuration
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
The BenchVue Advanced Battery Emulation Software helps determine your device's power consumption, emulate battery, and import existing battery models.
Battery Emulation Based On A Unique Battery Model
Achieve higher accuracy, repeatability, and safety with an emulation based on a unique battery model. Your model will allow you to determine your device's power consumption, emulate an actual battery, and import existing battery models.
- See how your device consumes power.
- Simulate actual batteries.
- Import existing battery model data from a CSV file.
- Test and emulate batteries up to 200 kW and up to 2 kV.
- Integrate into an existing program with API calls.
- Profile batteries through charge / discharge to create a unique battery model.
- Emulate charge states to reduce test time, improve safety, and test repeatability.
- Visually charge / discharge batteries to determine capacity.
- Cycle batteries to determine loss of capacity and reduction of battery life.
System Requirements and Compatibility
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements