Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Current Version: 1.0
Capture and log FieldFox spectrum analyzer and network analyzer measurements:
- Log screen images and trace data for clear signal characterization documentation.
Export results in three clicks:
- Export data quickly to popular tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word and MATLAB for documentation or further analysis.
Switch modes with one click:
- Easily switch between spectrum analyzer and network analyzer modes on supported FieldFox analyzers.
The no-cost BenchVue FieldFox App enables spectrum analyzer and network analyzer modes in BenchVue. The FieldFox App is downloadable from the Apps tab in the BenchVue platform software via link below. Common controls of spectrum analyzers and network analyzers are supported. Quickly capture and annotate screen images, record trace data and data log¹ measurements.
BenchVue FieldFox Pro (license BV0010A) extends capabilities in addition to the features of the no-cost version of the BenchVue FieldFox App. Unrestricted measurement data logging is enabled with the purchase of a BV0010A license.
BenchVue Test Flow enabled. Automate FieldFox controls and measurements with the integrated Test Flow app (license BV1001A). Test Flow enables simple sequencing of instrument settings and measurements. Combine multiple instruments together to create your own custom automated test.
1. One hour limit in no-cost version.