Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Current version: 3.2
Quickly record pertinent measurements
- Get screen images and trace data for clear signal characterization documentation.
- Capture measurements from your network analyzer in a single click
Export results easily
- Export data quickly to popular tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and MATLAB for documentation or further analysis.
BenchVue Test Flow enabled:
- Automate Network Analyzer controls and measurements with the integrated Test Flow app (BV1001A).
The Network Analyzer App within BenchVue supports easy documentation and analysis by enabling single click screen shot capture and trace data (available in BV0000A). Log trace data.1 Quickly capture and annotate screen images. Capture multiple channel traces in one click.
BenchVue Network Analyzer Pro (license BV0008A) has extended capabilities in addition to the features of the no cost version of the Network Analyzer App. Unrestricted measurement data logging is enabled with the purchase of a BV0008A license.
BenchVue Test Flow enabled. Test Flow enables simple sequencing of instrument settings and measurements. Combine multiple instruments together to create your own automated test.
1. One hour limit in no-cost version.