Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Current version: 3.3
Benefit from a new perspective by visualizing multiple DMM’s at the same time
- Display single measurements, charts, tables, or histograms from a single instrument or multiple DMMs simultaneously to correlate trends you might otherwise miss.
- BenchVue Test Flow enabled. Use BenchVue Test Flow to rapidly develop custom test procedures or sequences.
Record measurements and export results in a few clicks
- Log and export data quickly to popular tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and MATLAB for documentation or further analysis.
Access and control tests on your DMM remotely
- With the companion BenchVue Mobile app, monitor and respond to long-running tests from anywhere.
The Digital Multimeter App within BenchVue enables control of digital multimeters to visualize measurements, perform data logging1 and annotate captured data (included in model BV0000A). Upgrading to this Pro version (model # BV0001A) provides histograms, digitizer capability2 and unrestricted data logging with limit checking and alerts.
1. One hour limit in no cost version.
2. Digitizing supported on 34410A, 34411A, 34460A, 34461A, 34465A and 34470A.