The Keysight AP04E0A is part of the same family of high-quality tools for CAN FD and CAN 2.0 as the AP0400A family. It has been tested and verified to support two high-bandwidth CAN FD networks, 1 LIN, and 1 Ethernet. This includes 100% utilization at 8 Mb/s data rates on both CAN FD channels.
The AP04E0A is fully isolated from the PC, resolving issues with grounding or noise affecting the PC. The AP04E0A is electrically hardened to survive abusive environments, including reverse battery and electrical transients.
Use the AP04E0A with Vehicle Spy (AP00000A) to check the termination of an attached CAN network.
- supports ISO 15765 for CAN FD implementation in hardware for super-fast ECU flashing
- supports the Diagnostic over IP (DoIP) standard
- eliminates grounding or noise issues with isolation from PC
- delivers accuracy of 25 nanoseconds with 64-bit timestamping
- lets users control device with AP00000A Vehicle Spy software or by external software using three open APIs: neoVI DLL, SAE J2534, and TMC RP1210 A/B.
- supports connections: DB26 (1 m), OBD2 (1.5 m), multi (1 m)
Interested in an AP04E0A?
Extend the capabilities of your Vehicle Network Interface, 2x CAN FD, 1x LIN / Kline
Data Sheets 2020.09.01
Automotive Networking Tools
Case Studies 2018.12.13
Automotive Ethernet Compliance Solution
Design and Test Solutions for Automotive & Energy
Automotive Solutions Catalog
View All Resources
APM1000ET 100 / 1000BASE-T1 Media Converter and Active Tap
AP1200A Multiprotocol Vehicle Network Interface
APM1000E 100/1000BASE-T1 Media Converter