- Constellation, eye, and error magnitude analysis for QAM, VSB, and DVB modulation formats
- Adaptive equalization
- Peak-to-average power measurements
- Dynamic power measurements, including: peak, average, band-integrated, and adjacent channel
- Waveform capture and analysis
- Carrier phase noise measurements to -116 dBc/Hz
- Scalar, vector analysis modes and video demodulation
The Keysight 89441V can replace four separate pieces of equipment required to test digital video modulation transmitters: demodulating receiver, spectrum analyzer, power meter and frequency counter.
Meeting the needs of TV broadcasters and system designers, the 89441V VSB/QAM Signal Analyzer precisely analyzes new digital modulation formats such as 8 VSB and 64/256 QAM.
For TV broadcasters implementing 8 VSB transmission, the 89441V offers accurate signal quality testing at the transmitter site.
For designers of advanced television systems, the 89441V's powerful troubleshooting capabilities can speed time to market by quickly locating the source of problems.
The 89441V VSB/QAM Signal Analyzer contains pre-defined user setups for 8/16VSB for the ATSC standard, 16 through 64 QAM for the DVB-C standard and 256 QAM.
Using the Zenith IBASIC program the 89441V quickly performs one button transmitter characterization tests for both NTSC and the new digital 8 VSB ATSC broadcast formats.
Learn more about Keysight Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA).