- Maximum Number of Laser Lines Input: 1000
- Wavelength Range: 1270 – 1650 nm (182 to 236 THz)
- Wavelength Absolute Accuracy: ±0.2 ppm (±0.3 pm at 1550 nm and 1310 nm) for laser lines separated by ≥10 GHz
Keysight's new 86122B Multi-Wavelength Meter is best suited to efficiently develop, manufacture and verify tunable transmitter lasers and optical subsystems for today's and tomorrows high-speed applications.
The new 86122B Multi-Wavelength Meter is an updated version of the proven 86122A. It has been redesigned to allow for ongoing support and manufacturability, and was updated to accommodate with today’s computing environments. Extra care has been taken to minimize costly downtime in 24/7 operated testing. While maintaining backward compatibility to its predecessor, the new instrument version benefits from two front panel accessible USB ports to host a USB flash drive, mouse or keyboard.
- Wavelength scan in less than 0.5 sec
- Wavelength accuracy: ± 0.3 pm
- High Laser Input power: +10dBm (+18dBm - Safe Input level)
- Advanced built-in measurement applications (Drift, OSNR, Data Logging, FP Laser Characterization)
- Built-in HeNe laser wavelength standard
- The fast wavelength scan allows you to double the speed of characterizing optical devices versus wavelength.
- The wavelength accuracy gives you the certainty of accurate channel characterization in dense WDM systems, to detect channel's wavelength shift and crosstalk between adjacent channels.
- Enables you to test transmitters without additional connections and instruments (e.g. attenuator).
- The built-in applications allow smart stand-alone test stations, which reduces footprint requirements and costly test procedure development.
- The built-in HeNe guarantees an accurate absolute wavelength measurement real-time determined against the standard anytime and ensures accurate and reproducible experimental results.
This product uses Foxit Reader for Windows.
Learn more about Keysight Optical Component Test