Take the misery out of performing transmitter tests such as power versus time and adjacent channel power. No longer do you need to search for a timing signal or waste your efforts on homemade trigger circuits. Never again will you have to wire into your radio-under-test.
The Keysight 85902A burst carrier trigger provides a TTL timing reference that allows your spectrum analyzer to reliably trigger directly off the RF signal when performing transmitter tests. With an input range of 60 dB and a separate built-in preamplifier for greater sensitivity, you have the ability to trigger on a wide range of transmitter power levels.
- Simplify your test setup
- Rugged, reliable and repeatable
- Works with all digital communication formats
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 2000 MHz
- Burst Preamplifier Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 2000 MHz
- Gain Versus Frequency: 10 to 350 MHz: >18 dB, 350 to 1000 MHz: >16 dB, 1000 to 2000 MHz: >12 dB