- DC, CV and RF extraction for PSP v102.1 with methods for modeling high-frequency effects for MOS/CMOS
- Robust, direct extraction procedures used to find best initial values for optimizers thereby removing the need for excessive optimization and tuning steps
- Flexible, customizable extraction flow
- Windows-style data visualization, optimization and tuning
- Shared user interface environment with extraction package products available for other industry standard models including BSIM3, BSIM4, BSIMSOI4, HiSIM2 and HiSIM_HV. The common measurement module enables you to use measurements to extract any of these models.
Note: Model number 85194P has been discontinued; however, the feature/capability is now included in the W8550EP/ET.
The information below is provided for reference only.
The PSP Model Extraction Package (85194PL) provides complete measurement and extraction procedures for DC, CV and RF model parameters. The intuitive, Windows-style user interface enables engineers to quickly produce an accurate model. The package was developed by AdMOS using features available in the IC-CAP software environment (85199A). Please click here for more information about AdMOS
PSP, a CMC industry standard model advanced surface potential model, was jointly developed by Arizona State University and NXP Semiconductors. Earlier compact models, such as the BSIM4, were primarily developed for digital circuits and have limitations when used for analog and RF applications at smaller technology nodes. The PSP model calculates the device’s surface potential, enabling a more accurate description of the deep sub-micron physical phenomena and resulting in a more accurate description of the internal currents and charges. For more information about the PSP model, please reference their website