Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
85194BL IC-CAP Root MOSFET Model Generator
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Note: Model number 85194B has been discontinued; however, the feature/capability is now included in the W8532EP/ET.
The information below is provided for reference only.
This data-based model uses interpolative spline fitting of S-parameters and DC data arrays over the device's operating range.
It has a general approach that can accurately capture device specific non-linearities. It has highly automated model generation for both digital and analog 3-terminal applications.
Sort by :
No information found for this product
By Type of Content
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements