Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
85193CL IC-CAP Philips MEXTRAM BJT Extraction Module
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Note: Model number 85193CL has been discontinued; however, the feature/capability is now included in the W8540EP/ET.
The information below is provided for reference only.
The MEXTRAM (Most Exquisite Transistor Model) 503/504 BJT model is a public-domain BJT model that has been implemented by IC-CAP through work jointly carried out by Philips Research Labs, TU Delft, and Keysight EEsof EDA. It has been used extensively within Philips and has proven to be extremely robust and accurate. MEXTRAM takes into account many physical phenomena associated with modern BJT technologies, including early voltage bias dependency, explicit modeling of inactive regions, current crowding, and conductivity modulation for base resistance and quasi-saturation.
Sophisticated modeling, including avalanche multiplication, epitaxial collector layer resistance, and charge storage of advanced high frequency transistors are unique features of MEXTRAM. IC-CAP implementation of MEXTRAM version 5O3 and 504 has the most efficient and accurate extraction routines and automation features.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements