The Keysight modular design of the optical switch features a 1x4 matrix in both SMF and MMF with low insertion loss and highly repeatable switch routing in <10 ms switching time.
Routing of various optical sources such as laser in various wavelenght range and routing of various optical receiver such as power sensor, oscilloscope, BERT.
Key specifications, Features:
- Highest repeatablity specified over 10.000 random switch cycles: 0.03dB
- Guaranteed lifetime > 10 Mio. cycles
- Insertion Loss < 2dB
- PDL < 0.07dB for Single-mode option
- Return Loss > 55dB
- Crosstalk up to -70dB
- High switching speed < 10ms
- Using one test setup for testing DUTs in all transmission bands.
- High uptime of test system minimize cost of ownership.
- Minimize test uncertainties, maximize power budget enables higher production yield an highly competitive product specifications.
- Minimize test times - maximize production throughput.
- Minimal influence on transmitted signal.
Interested in a 81595B?
Extend the capabilities for your 1x4 Optical Switch Module
Featured Resources for 81595B 1x4 Optical Switch Module
Configuration Guides 2019.07.21
Lightwave Solution Platform
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
81595B Modular Optical Switches
User Manuals 2015.03.31
81591B / 4B / 5B Optical Switches - User's Guide
Lightwave Catalog: Test & Measurement Networks and Data Centers
Programming Guides 2016.05.31
8163A/B, 8164A/B, 8166A/B Programming Guide
User Manuals 2016.05.31
8163A/B, 8164A/B, and 8166A/B Users Guide
View All Resources