Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
no image available
64794A 8K Trace Depth Emulation Bus Analyzer
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- 8K trace depth for capturing data.
- Measurements include address, data, and status buses
- 32-bit range comparators can be combined with any of the eight hardware resources
- Refer to the data sheet for more information
The Keysight 64794A Emulation Bus Analyzer offers a trace buffer depth of 8K for capturing data. This analyzer has the triggering, sequencing, and qualification features necessary to provide real-time, transparent measurements common in embedded systems. Additionally, you can precisely position your measurement deep within complex embedded code. Then in real-time, you can capture large quantities of data around the specified event.
Sort by :
No information found for this product
By Type of Content
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements