Items Included in the 5529B Basic System
The Keysight 5529B dynamic calibrator is a laser-based calibration system that provides machine tool manufacturers and users with the basic components necessary to measure machine tool positioning and accuracy; use compensation data to correct machine positioning errors; diagnose geometry problems; and document machine performance in seven international standards
The system includes a laser source, electronics, compensation, cables and accessories. A PC is necessary to control the system, and Keysight optics kits are required to make specific measurements.
- Proprietary Keysight laser tube design for reliability greater than 50,000 hours MTBF
- User-friendly, Windows®-based software
- Documentation in eight languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, PRC Chinese, and ROC Chinese
- Conformance to any of seven international standards: NMTBA, BDI/DGQ 3441, ANSI B5.54, BSI 3800, ESO 230-2, JIS, and GB 10931-89
- Online help windows
- Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.