Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
no image available
5508A Measurement Display
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The Keysight 5508A Measurement Display can be configured with appropriate laser heads, optics, sensors, and cables to build a complete laser calibration system tailored to specific application requirements.
The Keysight 5508A is the foundation of the Keysight 5528A Laser Measurement System. With a built-in microcomputer, it provides measurement, calculation, display, and output for single axis measurement. The Keysight 5508A firmware automatically calculates velocity, angular rotation, and straightness displacement when appropriate optics and measurement modes are selected. Interchangeable optics and mountings simplify system modification for changing or expanding measurement requirements.
The Keysight 5508A electronics simplify operator control, and increase measurement flexibility for a range of Keysight 5528A system applications, including machine tool calibration and troubleshooting. Configured with a laser head, and a variety of optical components and accessories, Keysight 5528A system offers laser accuracy and convenience at an economical cost.
- Display measurements or system parameters with no data loss
- Rich feature set simplifies reliable data gathering
- Component modularity ensures efficient setup
- Reliable HP-IB interface
- Provides power for Keysight 5518A Laser Head
- Optional metrology software enhances graphical display and analysis of measurements
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements