Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- 102.4 kHz at 1 channel, 51.2 kHz at 2 channel, 25.6 kHz at 4 channel
- 100, 200, 400, 800 and 1600 lines of resolution
- 90 dB dynamic range, 130 dB in swept-sine mode
- 15 Measurements and 7 different source signals
The 35670A Dynamic Signal Analyzer will be discontinued on December 1, 2018. The last day to place an order for this product is November 30, 2018. Keysight will continue to provide world-class support for this product for the standard period of 5 years.
The Keysight 35670A is a versatile FFT analyzer with built in source for general spectrum and network analysis, and for octave, order, and correlation analysis.
The built in source with optional analysis features optimize the instrument for analyzing and troubleshooting noise, vibration and acoustic problems, evaluating and solving rotating machinery problems, and characterizing control systems parameters.