Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Quick test setup and execution
- Create multiple scan lists
- Execute different events based on predefined limits
- Use advanced math formulas
- Collect, monitor and manage data
- Present data on a single or multiple graphs
- Export data to other applications for presentation and analysis
Keysight BenchLink Data Logger Pro software for the 34970A/34972A provides a convenient way to collect and analyze your data. The software is a Windows® based application that uses a familiar spreadsheet environment to define measurement data to be collected. The tab-based format makes it easy to set up multiple scans and initiate scans based on predefined limits. Simply identify the measurements you want to acquire, define limits and actions to be performed, and then initiate the process. Your data is then collected, evaluated and acted on real-time.
With the BenchLink Data Logger Pro software you get advanced data logging and decision making capabilities without spending hours programming.
Note: BenchLink Data Logger installation requires Keysight IO Libraries to be installed on your machine. You can download the latest version at: www.keysight.com/find/iosuite.
Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Notice: The replacement product is BV0006B BenchVue Data Acquisition App for the DAQ970A, 34970A, 34972A, and the 34980A. This app is included with the instrument purchased.