What are you looking for?
The 33611A waveform generator provides Keysight’s exclusive Trueform technology that offers unmatched capabilities for generating a full range of signals for your most demanding measurements.
Claim Reward When You Buy a Function Generator
Claim a free gift to complement your purchase of a function generator to enable you to test your products with reliable signals.
Exclusive Trueform technology
- Unmatched capabilities for generating a full range of signals for your most demanding measurements
- Sine waves with 5x lower harmonic distortion for more pure signals
- Pulses up to 80 MHz with < 1 ps jitter for more precise timing
- 660 MSa/s sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- 14-bit resolution with 1 mVpp to 10 Vpp amplitude for greater amplitude accuracy
- 4 MSa/channel standard waveform memory, optional 64 MSa/channel for your longest waveforms
- USB, LAN (LXI-Core), GPIB optional for quick and easy connectivity to PC or network
Waveform creation and editing
- Create a waveform from the front panel using the built-in editor
- Capture a waveform from an oscilloscope and download it to the generator
- Create a waveform in MATLAB or Microsoft Excel and download it to the generator
- Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments
Keysight 33600A Series waveform generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology offer more capability, fidelity, and flexibility than previous generation DDS generators. Easily generate the full range of signals you need with confidence that the signal generator is outputting the signals you expect.
The 33611A can be easily upgraded as your needs change.
NOTE: 1-channel generators cannot be upgraded to 2-channel generators.