- Frequency and amplitude coupling, differential or combined outputs
- 30 MHz, dual-channel mode, sine, square, pulse bandwidth cover more applications
- < 40 ps jitter and less than .04% total harmonic distortion for more precise signals
- 250 MSa/s, 16-bit sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- True point-by-point arbitrary waveforms for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- 16 MSa/channel arbitrary waveform memory option
- Large, color, graphical display for intuitive operation
- TCXO timebase standard, OCXO optional for ultra-high stability
- USB and LAN (LXI-C) standard for easy utilization and connecting and GPIB option
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your waveform generator from your PC easily.
Waveform Creation and Editing
Product Status: 33522A model begins discontinuance March 1, 2013.
Replacement Product: 33522B
The recommended replacement product is the new 33522B Waveform Generator, 1-Channel 30 MHz with exclusive Trueform technology. Or select one of eight models from the 33500B Series of waveform generators with exclusive Trueform technology.
The Keysight 33522A is a 2-channel 30 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator. The 33522A offers the highest signal fidelity and implements a breakthrough technology that provides you with the ability to generate more accurate arbitrary waveforms. With 10x better jitter than anything in its class, it offers unparalleled control of signal frequency for your most challenging measurements.
Unique to the 33522A model is a flexible, dual-channel mode with frequency and amplitude coupling, differential channels, and combined output channels. This functionality is particularly useful in applications where testing a device relies on the timing and interaction of two distinct signals to operate properly, such as a heart pacemaker.
Learn more about Waveform / Function Generators