Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- 30 MHz sine, square, pulse bandwidth cover more applications
- < 40 ps jitter and less than .04% total harmonic distortion for more precise signals
- 250 MSa/s, 16-bit sampling rate for higher time resolution arbitrary waveforms
- True point-by-point arbitrary waveforms for more accurate representation of user-defined signals
- 16 MSa/channel arbitrary waveform memory option
- Large, color, graphical display for intuitive operation
- TCXO timebase standard, OCXO optional for ultra-high stability
- USB and LAN (LXI-C) standard for easy utilization and connecting and GPIB option
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your waveform generator from your PC easily.
Waveform Creation and Editing
- Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with
33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro and Basic Software
Product Status: 33521A model begins discontinuance March 1, 2013.
Replacement Product: 33521B
The recommended replacement product is the new 33521B Waveform Generator, 1-Channel 30 MHz with exclusive Trueform technology. Or select one of eight models from the 33500B Series of waveform generators with exclusive Trueform technology.
The Keysight 33521A 1-channel 30 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator offers the highest signal fidelity and implements a breakthrough technology that provides you with the ability to generate more accurate arbitrary waveforms. With 10x better jitter than anything in its class, it offers unparalleled control of signal frequency for your most challenging measurements.
Learn more about Waveform / Function Generators