Timing analysis (asynchronous sampling)
- 2.5 GHz / 5 GHz (400 ps / 200 ps) deep conventional and transitional timing analysis (full / half channel)
- Up to 128M / 256M deep memory (full / half channel)
- 12.5 GHz (80 ps) Timing Zoom with 256 K memory
State analysis (synchronous sampling)
- 350 MHz state clock / 700 Mbps data rate (standard)*
- 700 MHz state clock / 1400 Mbps data rate (optional)*
- Up to 128M deep memory
- Reliable measurements on eye openings as small as 200 ps by 100 mV
- Single-ended direct connect flying lead, Mictor and Soft Touch Pro
- Compatible with U4201A cable plus any 90-pin header probes
The 16850 Series portable logic analyzers provide the industry’s fastest timing capture with deep memory for fast digital debug.
* Custom store qualification timing mode used for < 12.5 MHz clock rates for equivalent state mode
For more information about logic analyzer, please visit Keysight Logic Analyzer.
For more information about portable logic analyzer, please visit Keysight 16860A Series Portable Logic Analyzers.