The Keysight 11966B broadband active rod E-field antenna has a preamplifier built into its base. This design provides sensitivity, high dynamic range, and a flat antenna factor, yet eliminates the need for manual tuning or bandswitching. A built-in saturation indicator alerts the operator to overload conditions.
The 11966B can be purchased directly from ETS-Lindgren.
- Includes a preamplifier built into its base
- Provides sensitivity and high dynamic range
- Saturation indicator alerts operator to overload conditions
- Internal Atten: 10 and 30 dB
- Saturation Point: 22 V/m (using 30 dB atten)
- Battery Type: Rechargeable, sealed lead-acid
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Connector: BNC (f)
- Mounting Base (to attach unit to tripod): 1/4 inch x 20 fem thread