Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
no image available
10932B Axis Board
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
The Keysight 10932B Axis Board supplies position information for measurement system applications. The axis board outputs 32-bit position or position error via a hardware output and over GP-IB. Its accuracy and high update rate make it ideal for supplying the high-performance positioning required with custom servo-control electronics.
Up to six Keysight 10932B boards can be configured in a Keysight 5507B electronics chassis with a Keysight-designed backplane. As part of the Keysight 5507B or a Keysight 5527B laser interferometer positioning system, the Keysight 10932B can be used for open-loop measurements or position data for custom closed-loop applications.
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements